Voici la description des mises à jour et corrections de bugs du patch 1.1 pour The Witcher 2 : Assassins of Kings
· Simpler and more reliable game installation and activation. Details to be revealed soon.
· Fixed the free Troll Trouble DLC download. It is now included n the patch so there's no need to download and install it separately.
· Fixed an issue that prevented some users from downloading other free DLCs (the ones given out with some pre-orders, special promotions, etc). The launcher now properly refreshes the list of available DLCs and allows for installation.
· Performance improvements: approximately 5% to 30% better framerate and faster game loading for many users, depending on their individual systems and game versions. Owners of retail versions can expect the biggest improvements.
· Fixed random crashes occurring on some systems, especially after saving and loading saves.
· Key mapping – allows the arrow and number keys to be used for movement.
· Added the option to invert the mouse.
· nVidia surround vision now works properly.
· More accurate assessment provided by the "auto-detect settings" option will help improve game performance.
· Removed a bug that prevented completion of the “Blood Curse” quest.
· Fixed a bug that prevented the additional link in "Extras" from being unlocked after winning the dice game against the GOG.com monk.
· GOG.com credits now work properly.
Attention, nous avons détecté une anomalie dans votre adresse email.
Veuillez choisir une adresse parmi nos propositions :