Retrouvez toute la procédure d'installation sur cette page : http://www.moddb.com/mods/morrowind-rebirth/features/installation-requirements
Here's a list of some of the things changed/fixed/added in 2.7:
- Removed Imperial Shield from Saprius Entius inventory, which was not needed since he's wielding two-handed steel warhammer
- Removed duplicate container "crate_01_limeware_uniqu" from Vivec, Arena Storage.
- Removed 6 duplicate Iron Shields in random_iron_fur_armor leveled-list.
- Fixed a floating doorway in Tel Mora.
- Fixed two floating shack-doors in Tel Branora.
- Added common_ring_01_mge to Caldera Mages Guild (scripted ring).
- Removed three Ash Curse spells from Senise Thindo, which she wasn't supposed to have.
- Added missing Netch Tower Shield to random_armor_netch_leather leveled-list.
- Added missing Bonemold Tower Shield to random_armor_bonemold leveled-list.
- Added missing Glass right/left glass bracer to random_armor_glass leveled-list.
- Added missing Iron Helm to random_armor_iron leveled-list.
- Added missing Steel Boots to random_armor_steel leveled-list. .
- Removed 'ownership' from several banners in Foreign Quarter Canalworks.
- Renamed ingred_scrib_jelly_02 name "Meteor Slime" to "Scrib Jelly".
Vanilla Fixes (Graphical)
- Improved UV and mesh for the Iron Towershield.
- Improved UV for "ex_nord_rock_01".
- Corrected the placement of the travel markers in Seyda Neen.
- Adjusted the reward for selling artifacts to the Mournhold Museum (based on the new values in Rebirth).
- Removed the door that goes from Jhamondile's house to Shenk's Shovel and vice versa.
- Removed collision from heather model. Thanks to "Pherim" for fixing this issue.
- Removed "resist frost" from several NPCs' that wasn't supposed it have it.
- Removed a "locked door" script from one of the doors to 'The Black Goblet', Suran.
- Fixed aiAlarm for several NPC's. Numbers were either too high or too low.
- Fixed several path-grid issues in Ald'Ruhn.
- Fixed several path-grid issues in Tel Branora.
- Fixed several path-grid issues in Gnisis.
- Fixed several path-grid issues in Suran.
- Fixed several incorrect AI-packages.
- Added north markers several interiors.
- Fixed several wall-gaps in Caldera.
- Increased the chances of magic items to appear in the other types of containers (chests etc).
- Bloodmoon Skeleton Champions now wield Nordic Silver Claymores (instead of regular silver claymores).
- Bloodmoon Skeleton Berserkers now wield Nordic Silver Battle Axes (instead of random silver weapon).
- Morrowind Skeleton Champions now wield Silver Claymores (instead of random silver weapon).
- Imperial Travel Guides will no longer have a full collection of maps. Randomized using leveled-lists.
- Enemies using 'hand to hand' will now do health damage instead of fatigue damage.
- Removed random_loot_special (magic weapons/clothing etc) from regular crates and barrels.
- Renamed several keys. Example: Standard Key -> Wardag's Key. Still work in progress.
- Rebalanced several leveled-lists (weapons) so they are more balanced and varied.
- Some Dark Brotherhood assassins are now female.
- Raised mercantile and speech craft for all (or at least the majority of them) merchants.
- Added a travel option to the ship-master in Suran.
- Reduced the value of several artifacts (armor/weapons).
- Added Skull Shields' to Bloodmoon skeletons (instead of Iron Shield).
- Made some small improvements to the dock in Ebonheart.
- Added a new variation of the "Frost Giant".
- Scamps now have the ability to throw fireballs.
- Increased Kagouti's health and damage output.
- Increased Alit's health and damage output.
Landscape fixes and improvements (Shegorad Region, Ascadian Isles, Bitter Coast)
- Rezised/moved/added/removed/raised/lowered/ rocks, trees, bushes, grass etc to make the landscape look more natural.
- Fixed several texture seams.
- Smoothened unnatural terrain.
- Fixed hundreds of floaters.
New interiors (Thanks to Fulgore!)
- Seyda Neen, Coast Guard Cutters' Office
- Dren Plantation, Dren's Manor
- Suran, South Guard Tower
- Suran, North Guard Tower
- Duke's Guard Helmet.
- Dwemer Crystal Claymore
- Dwemer Crystal Waraxe
- Dwemer Crystal Staff
- Dwemer Crystal Mace
- New models for Dwemer ruins/buildings and other statics as Dwemer chairs, tables lamps and pipes. Credits goes to "ChampionOfHircine".
- The silver crossbow icon should now better represent the actual in-game model.
- 10 new splash screens cobbled together by "Say", using artwork by Bethesda.
- New unique models and icons for 35 amulets (both unique/magical ones).
- New improved models for Corpus Meat.
- New ingredient model for heather.
- New optional main menu by "Say".
- Removed several unnecessary textures/icons and meshes from the download-package.
- Renamed hundreds of objects in the cs, which will make troubleshooting easier.
- Removed Black Glass Shield/Tower Shield from the mod.
- Cleaned the esp from unused resources.
- A continued effort to improve the landscapes of Vvardenfell, mainly The Bitter Coast. I also plan to add more roaming bandits and other types of NPC's in different areas. Next patch will also feature some new gems (topaz/sapphire) and 3 new throwing stars among other things. I expect this patch to be ready for release by mid-June. Until then I hope you guys enjoy 2.7!
- Fixed several issues in Helas Ancestral Tomb.
- Removed several duplicated quest containers.
- I think I have managed to solve an issue with the Pelagiad Mages Guild. In 2.6 and 2.7 the Mages Guild building would sometimes not render properly.
- Removed "Cinia Urtius" from Tel Fyr docks to prevent doubling; She had already been added to the game by the Morrowind Patch Project.
- Added a key to "Varvur Sarethi's" bedroom. Access to this room is required in order to complete a necessary quest for House Redoran.
- Adjusted the Ai package for Renell, Seyda Neen. He will no longer walk into stuff in his shack.
- Removed "Thieves Guild Armor" from "Ivrosa Verethi"; She's a member of the "Comonna Tong".
- Hashir, the Innkeeper at Red Lantern, Seyda Neen, will no longer offer moon-sugar for sale.
- Adjusted spawn-lists so that you won't encounter Dwemer Centurion Archers too early on.
- Fixed an issue with the Ebony Tanto. The handle of the tanto was glowing.
- Fixed travel markers inside the East Empire South Warehouse, Ebonheart.
- Ibarnadad Assirnarari in Suran will now close his shop night-time.
- Made several visual improvements to the Ald'ruhn Temple Complex.
- Fixed incorrect AR value for the Stalhrim Helmet (60 -> 55).
- Made several visual improvements in Ebonheart.
- Fixed an incorrect texture-path in the "Face of Kagrenac" mesh.
- The Nord inside "The Evil Mudcrab" is now less naked.
- Removed a duplicate door in Caldera, North Towers.
- Fixed various interior issues in Seyda Neen.
- Fixed several path-grid issues in Balmora.
- Removed 3 floating hooks in Ebonheart.
- Fixed a broken trap-door in Ebonheart.
- The Hunger is no longer immune to frost/fire/shock (still immune to poison), although it will still have a pretty decent defence against these elements (50 % resistance). I hope this will make life easier for mages, who for obvious reasons had a very difficult time dealing with these creatures. Additionally I've given the Hunger a few more hit-points to compensate for this change.
- Alchemy - Increased the number of points you receive each time you manage to brew a potion (0.5 -> 1.0, vanilla 2.0).
- Ebony Spear (Unique)
- New improved meshes for all steel weapon. Thanks to Pherim for the hard work with these!
- New improved meshes and texture for "Kwama Eggs". Thanks to Pherim.
- New textures for gravestones.
- New improved icons for (Thanks to WH-Reaper):
- Falmer Shortsword
- Falmer Longsword
- Iron Skull Shield
- Karpal's Friend
- Erur-Dan's Spear
- Steel Dagger
- Fixed several enchantments, which had no "duration", making them useless.
- Fixed some floaters.