|JeuxvideoPC > DOWNLOADS > Mount and Blade : Warband > Prophesy of Pendor v3.4|
NEW 3.4 Features and Changes
Note: Prophesy of Pendor v3.4 and above works currently only with Mount and Blade: Warband version 1.134 and 1.142
3.4 (NOT SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE):
* VI updates.
* Raised training skills for lords and kings where needed. Raised AI Tactics skills in general.
* Nuanced troops and companions (they used to have the same proficiency in all weapons, now they don't). For example ranged troops are often less skilled in melee.
* Increased morale modifiers for leadership (20%/25%) and food (100%).
* Reworked routing to scale better and to take longer to occur.
* Included option to turn off routing completely.
* Starting troop slots lowered by 20.
* Attacker siege retreats penalized by 20 renown, 2 honor and 10 party morale.
* Jatu raider and lancer have had horse upgrades to respectable horses.
* A few horses that had no hitpoint declaration have been fixed. (thanks Hoellenbewohner)
* A party template bug for Shalavan has been fixed. (thanks Hoellenbewohner)
* No horses for anyone in village lord raids (before only the enemy AI had no horses).
* Lord parties who are accompanying another party are a bit more courageous than before (they don't flee as easily).
* Added Caba'Drin's Dynamic Groups code (thanks Caba'Drin!)
* Jatu armies reduced in numeric strength slightly (because their raiders and lancers are harder to beat now).
* Two additional Sarleon Barons have received household troops.
* Jatu Hunter resurrected from the dead.
* Small fixes for typos and minor changes.
* Fixed an issue with the Archer Defender Siege AI.
* New Weapons, shields and armors have been introduced (and a few weapons gave been re-introduced).
* Patrol radius for small knight groups and patrols have been tightened so they patrol their area better.
* The steward now recruits from all bound villages (not only the player owned bound villages). This is a bug fix.
* The faction kings’ hired Mercenary parties have higher initiative values.
* Lords no longer automatically bring over their holdings to the player faction when they change allegiance to the player faction. Instead it is based on several factors (where campaign difficulty, player persuasion, relation with lord and lord rank are deciding factors).
* Honor gain and relation boost reduced when freeing captured lords.
* Honor gained by winning tournaments.
* Increased relation requirement for lords to be willing to join player faction when talked to from capture dialogue (from 7 to 20).
* Increased size of Knighood Spawns (on map).
* Honor troop training is now based on (250-Honor)/10 Prestige points per troop.Minimum prestige cost is still 2 and maximum is still 25.
* Player loot share reduced (to its original setting).
* Certain companions have certain troop affinities.
* Valonbray has had scene upgrades made by Abhuva!
* Reworked mercenary payment a bit (not as profitable as before).
* A new tribe has joined the Mystmountains: The Bearclaw Berserkers! These highly agile berserkers in full Bearclaw Armor are rightfully feared in the North. While perhaps not as skilled as the Fierdsvein berserkers they are more agile and more armored and they wield big axes :) If you are lucky you may come across a few who might join your army.
* Kings will not accept vasselage of players who have a relatively high right to rule.
* A new mercenary unit known as the Melitine Mercenary Lancer has been seen in taverns ... they are said to hail from Amala!
NEW 3.302 Updates
Note: Prophesy of Pendor 3.3x works only with Mount and Blade: Warband version 1.134 (the latest patch)
Version 3.302 is a Stability release with minor modifications to VI. It is not save game compatible with earlier versions.
* All sounds in the Sounds folder have been converted to wav format to improve performance and remove crashes
* VI updated so that enemy leader will charge player when player is "close and scouting"
* VI has been updated to send an automatic Mount order to cavalry at start to discourage dismounts.
Version 3.301 is SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE WITH 3.3
NEW 3.301 Features
Changes 3.301 (save game compatible with 3.3):
* Fixed companion as prisoner dialog missing (now ex-companions behave as normal kingdom lords when captured … was only partly fixed in 3.205).
* Fixed weapon graphics and weapon lengths (no discrepancies between graphics and in-game lengths any longer – plus re-introduced some weapons from version 3.205).
* Fixed the lods for white caparisoned horse.
* Fixed Eventide Helm with Cape (was floating before).
* Fixed Ithilrandir being killed to also affect Noldor relations negatively.
* Reworked tax inefficiency a bit (larger base before penalty but a bit steeper penalty curve after that).
* Updated a section of the Cavalry VI to fix a passivity issue.
NEW 3.3 Features
* Horse graphics updates (by wanderer949)
* Armors graphics updates (by smokindog and Archangel2K -- mainly for PoP4)
* Weapons graphics updates (by anonymous)
* Restructuring of brf:s and textures.
* Fixed OP Code error when companion is ransomed
* Fixed dialog so it no longer offers a feast if in non-player owned centers (and the spouse is not the owner either).
* Sound notification for nearby enemies only triggered by larger groups now (and only if they are close to player's holdings).
* Fixed ghost lady to only select non-player husband lords.
* Changed rav battle axe to be able to thrust and swing.
* Removed village raid sound.
* Fixed notification message bug (for other faction relations that are affected by certain events)
* Fixed village banner issue
* Fixed a blank dialog issue with Town mayors
* Increased player_loot_share (doubled it)
* Lowered maximum Looting skill at character generation (compensated with increases in other skills to match the loss)
* Inserted Rubik's improved looting system (for higher quality loot)
* Added Weaponmaster for: Ediz - 4, Kaverra - 3, Sigismund - 5
* Fierdsvein nobility who rode red warhorses now ride green warhorses and all Jarls are upgraded to these.
* Fierdsvein Nobility that rode a hunter now ride a caparisoned green hunter
* Noble Valkyries now ride Yellow Warhorses (instead of white warhorses)
* Marleons Cavalry also ride Red Caparisoned hunter
* Sarleon Knight can no longer ride Well Bred Hunters. Instead they can ride Caparisoned Red Hunters
* Sarleon Lords that rode hunters now ride red caparisoned hunters
* Ravenstern Lords that rode hunters now ride blue caparisoned hunters (count stephan rides a blue draped warhorse instead of a steppe horse)
* A certain item's abundance changed from 80 to 0.
* Reduced number of honor troops generated by reputation (and added a random element to it).
* Reworked how quitting a rebellion functions (now all holdings will revert to original faction and all prisoners are released and player loses 5 honor instead of 20 honor).
* Added sound notification for finished construction of buildings (in addition to the current text log notification).
* Increased armor factor from 29 to 35 for all Caparisoned hunters (because other hunters cost less but have better stats).
* VI: If there is Cav, then a mounted team leader will stay with them instead of infantry.
* Field battle: When the player falls the troops are ordered to use any weapon and fire at will (in addition to charge).
* Fixed descriptions of very prosperous villages and towns.
* Added Feature: Building repairs (for AI and player) + AI building improvements.
NEW 3.204 Features
* Fixed typo in dialog.
* New sally forth feature.
* Fixed stuck lords bug
* Fix for Marshal OP error
* Fixed Slot OP error spam (if player has assigned troops to slot 7 and has no troops assigned to slot 8)
* Fixed loot division by 0 OP script error.
* Changed Dread Legion Infantry from archer to infantry
* Intelligent tactical AI and battle formations (see forum FAQ for details and keys)
* A hidden outpost of a minor faction (no spoilers here!)
* New intro quests
* Treasure maps leading to hidden lairs
* Gender equality: females get fiefs when invited to join a faction and don't have a hard time trying to get hired as mercs
* Added reference pages under Notes->Game Concepts for buildings and knighthood orders
* Cheater achievement rewritten (cheating three times will trigger it, and it doesn't disable other achievements, only their rewards)
* Factionalized items (there are many faction-specific items that are available only in faction's town stores)
* Auto-recruiting from bound villages (seneschal dialog) and auto-training (depends on seneschal Training skill) of player garrisons
* Additional music tracks for battles and weddings
* New voice sets for Diev, Sarleon and Empire lords
* Mouse-driven death camera
* Additional game options "Important news only" (all or no messages about lords, lootings and sieges that don't concern your faction) and "Battle formations" (toggles both formations and the tactical AI on/off)
* King-hired mercs escort the king as a separate party, they also enter and exit centers with the king, and drop off prisoners in centers
* Added a message to notify when a fief is awarded
* Integrated More Metal Sounds 2.2
Changes from POP 3.01 and Warband:
* New and updated items by Archangel
* Updated scenes and additional item LODs by Sysyphe
* Player kingdom management is Warband-style, with additional POP dialogs
* The economy is a hybrid PoP/WB, with POP building improvements
* Sarranids (6th kingdom) were removed, but their items are available in D'Shar stores
* Bandit lairs populated with POP denizens
* Additional companion dialogs and traits needed for Warband
* Many troop and item stats were rebalanced
* Prisoner Mgmt skill: lowered prisoners per point from 15 to 10
* Map: moved several villages, so towns always have at least two of them
* Adjusted spawning probabilities of minor factions to be more balanced (less Heretic armies, more Snake Warbands etc. - spawns should be more diverse now); added missing messages for 3 Seers, Eyegrim and Noldor lords spawning.
* Sorted most of the party templates (including kingdom reinforcements) to place stronger troops first (with some exceptions where strong troops appear at a later battle phase to make things interesting, like for Noldor Lords, Burilgi etc.)
* AI garrisons sorted by troop level and real strength whenever they are reinforced or gain xp, archers biased by +25% (i.e. moved up), order troops moved down (-50%) so it's not impossible to siege an order town.
* Kingdom reinf. templates rewritten: more balance between kingdoms, kingdom parties get their Order troops like in 2.5
* Tweaked down tax inefficiency
* Disabled Warband renown reduction when renown is high
* Halved speed of night fighting for every AI battle
* Some Empire troops (Legionnaire, Noble Legionnaire Recruit, Gladiator, Immortal) changed to infantry, less spear-throwing (Empire parties autocalc values now more in line with the rest)
* Siege AI updated to gauge prospects with POP autocalc (both while planning and while sieging) - i.e. AI more careful, likely to attack easier targets like castles and villages
POP 3.01 bugs fixed:
* More accurate heraldic armor back colors
* Marleons Heavy Cavalry, Barclay Lancers now always have horses; Sheriff, Empire regular and Guardian Knights now have Riding skills
* Fixed a bug that prevented Noldor Lords from spawning, except by rumor
* Damaging already damaged improvements on capture/raid, caused repeated penalties or magical repair
* Refugee party when invited to join gives wrong answers
* Corrected building effects or description text for several buildings so they are consistent with each other
* Map: wayward vertex near Valorshield moved - caused parties to get stuck
* Map: flipped to face north
Warband bugs fixed:
* Removed a set of duplicate banners
* Fixed a WB bug that prevents the last prisoner troop of a certain type to escape (causing enormous prisoner lists in castles etc.)
* Economy: WB bug fixed - symptoms were inflated prices and shortage of goods in stores; production of various goods rebalanced for POP (e.g. fish produced only in coastal villages and towns); boosted number of different goods in stores.
* Lords seem to defect to a single faction
* Lords go on to siege castles recently captured by their own faction