|JeuxvideoPC > DOWNLOADS > Empire : Total War > Mod : DarthMod Empire 6.2|
Decompress the file
Open DarthMod Empire Commander Edition file
Copy darthmod.pack and Paste to C:...SteamSteamAppscommonempire total wardata
Copy user.empire_script.txt and Paste to :
VISTA and Windows 7 users
C:Users(Your User Name Here)AppDataRoamingThe Creative AssemblyEmpirescripts
C:Documents and Settings(Your User Name Here)Application DataThe Creative AssemblyEmpirescripts
If you do not see the above mentioned folders (AppData or Application Data), enable Windows to show hidden folders or to go there automatically:
Windows XP: Start->Run->Type
Vista and 7: Start->Type in the search dialog space
STEP 5 (Optional)
Install the included campaign starting positions.
Information about all versions of DarthMod Empire Mods
-All versions DM, DMLite, DMUC are compatible with the latest CA Patch 1.5, all DLC, including the WarPath campaign.
-All versions DM, DMLite, DMUC have increased unit sizes which varies per faction and unit type, creating a challenge for a true Strategist, as the game becomes a real battle simulation with thousands of troops!
-All versions DM, DMLite, DMUC include:
* Optimized Land battle system (Musket lethal in short range but not in long range, extra balance for all units per faction, more difficult AI by indirect methods etc.)
* Optimized Naval battle system (Ships turn and handle realistically, each faction has a special battle character, realistic tactical battle AI from indirect methods etc.)
* Optimized Campaign AI (More reasonable diplomacy, energetic usage of armies and fleets and generally more challenge)
-Also the version DM includes the extra:
* Battlefield Smoke Mod Light 4.1 (with blood and sounds) of Mech_Donald
* Proper Militia Mod v1.3 by Spanky
* United Provinces Retexture Project - Light Edition v.3 by jarnomiedema
* Sweden Full retexture project (Special for DarthMod) by Ftmch
* Retexture of firelock-armed-citizenry by Sir Digby Chicken Caesar #
-And finally the version DMUC includes a lot of extra:
* Countless new units.
* Generally over 80 included graphics & sound submods as well as more optional gameplay features. For more information read its separate release thread.