|TOM'S GAMES > DOWNLOADS > The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim > Utilitaires : Skyrim NPC Editor|
New Updates Includes:
- Add option to load .esp file.
- Added entire NPC head switching. i.e. Make Argis look exactly like Ulfric Stormcloak.
- Fixed various mesh issues involving various NPCs: Argis, Illia, Saadia, Jonna, Lydia, Sigrid and more.
- Disabled Loot Corpse - until further notice. ;) It was an incorrect flag that freeze lips movement.
- Fixed editing of NPCs with different left and right eyes.
- Now generates correct .nif files for NPC with single bone face parts. (i.e. Some Redguard's hairs)
- Brows are now correctly replaced.
- Slightly speed up inital loading.
Bugs reports and suggestions welcomed.
* Quick Instructions:
- Extract both exe and dll into the same location. Doesnt matter where..
- Run the program.
- After editing, make sure the 'meshes' folder and .esp file are in your Skyim Data folder.
- Always start the game with Skyrim launcher if the .esp's filename is new. (Check data files).
When you want to remove your npc edits, make sure you remove both .esp and the associated .nif in the meshes folder. The .nif files generated from this app are always the RefID of the NPC followed by the .nif extension. i.e. Hroki's nif file is 0001339e.nif. If your edits doesnt work for you, do not save your game otherwise have a savegame prepared to revert back to.
Once both .esp and .nif are removed edited information will be completely gone unless you save the game with altered information - which most of the time can be fixed by leaving an area with the NPC around, to an area without the NPC. This will cause the game to load the defaults value for the NPC.
Once again this editor just creates .esp and .nif files. It does nothing else to your Skyrim files or computer for that matter.
- Remember to launch the game with the launcher to register the .esp. Check with 'Data Files'.
- Check that there are no conflicting mods that overrides this mod. When you make changes to appearance a .nif file is generated to match the .esf file. If there are conflicts with other mods or if they dont match, you get NPCs with browned/discolored heads.
- If you dont see changes you made, it is probably overidden by your save game. Try disable and enable commands using console, or click on the NPC and type "resurrect".
- If there is a problem starting the program, you might need to update you .net framework. See here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17851